Laminate Flooring Cambridge
September 19, 2017
Laminate flooring is becoming more and more popular for Cambridge residents who don’t have a lot of money to spend but want an excellent looking floor. Apart from being highly affordable, it comes with several other benefits:
• The first is that it is very easy to install compared to other types of flooring. Laminate floors come as boards that are designed to lock into each other so in a short while you will have brand new flooring in your home.
• Laminate floors can be laid over other types of floors without destroying them – the boards don’t need to be glued in or stapled.
• You have a variety of finished that you can choose from. Most people choose wood because it lends a touch of class to any home, but you can also choose a tile or stone finish. If you are going to choose the either of these take into account your decor – although a wood finish is suited to any home, stone and tile finishes need to be carefully matched.
• These floors are very long lasting. Although they don’t have the lifespan of hardwood floors you can expect your floor to stay intact for a long time.
• These floors are very easy to clean, and they since they are stain and moisture resistant all you need to do is mop up any spills with water and detergent.
• Do you have someone in the home that has allergies? If yes, you should install laminate flooring – it doesn’t attract and trap dust.
So where should you go for your new laminate floor? Sawston Carpet and Flooring come highly recommended. They have many different floors that you can choose from as well as expert installers who will have your new floor installed in no time.